Studio Booking Request
If the studio you are seeking to book isn't listed please comment the name of the space or explain what you require in the comment box below. Leave Space required unselected.
Booking requests are processed normally within 24 hours. Short notice please call the studio.
Terms & Conditions
- All requirements for your booking must be listed in the Special Requirements field when booking.
- Booking is tentative until approved
- Booking Minimum: 2 Hours
- Booking time includes preparation and pack up. Additional time will be charged per 15mins.
- Prices are including GST. (10% GST)
- Public Holiday surcharge fee apply 30% on RRP.
- Cleaning fee may apply depending on the use.
- Surcharge may apply: Night Bookings after 6pm & Extreme Early Starts.
- Almost every studio has a makeup area along with access to changing and toilet facilities.
- Student Rate available to currently enrolled students. Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm (excl. weekends). To help students build their portfolio we offer a discounted rate of up to 33% provided it is a non-commercial shoot. In the event the studio has additional bookings after 6pm we will extend the weekday cutoff time for the student rate. Students are responsible for payment on the day.
- Account overdue by 30 days will incur 9% p/a accrued on a weekly basis. In addition no credit will be available if accounts owe overdue.
- Preferred payment methods are EFTPOS or Cash on the day. Others options available with prior approval.
Modifications and cancellations
- Changes or cancellation to an existing booking requires an email to email@example.com
- We require a minimum of 24 hours notice. A charge of 40% of the approved booking fee may apply for cancellations on the day of a booking & no shows.
- Please ensure all members of your team are aware of the above policy.
- Monday to Sunday (7 days) 8am to 6pm. We can also take bookings outside of these hours with 24/7 access by appointment. Please confirm appointments outside the core booking hours.
- 10-14 Pier Street, Perth WA 6000